Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where Can I Buy A Stethoscope In Chicago Il



5 Series with

hooked me I'm not sure how it was, but I remember some time ago I was bored and channel surfing when I saw them!, I think from that day, if I can and I'm home, I do not lose them! Leonard

wanting to conquer Penny, Penny gave Ball a while until you feel mentally weak for him. Raj does not speak to any woman, including Penny, when you say something THROUGH says Howard, who is a Jew who pretends to be a womanizer, that in a certain way, the four is the only one with "a little lift."

Well, is Sheldon, which I love, like speech, gives explanations, the whys and somehow offended the way someone is stupid and those who do not know.
In short, there is OH-THE SERIES, but makes me laugh a lot, and when I say a lot is to laugh ehh ...

Ah - I found the subject of the presentation "History of everything", great, I looked in reality because the other day in facu was humming, as he needed to hear because I was stuck ... q is I ...







Abraxas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment