Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chridtian Sympathy Phrase



poítica and ended up talking to no more ...

"Why just the other day asking me (before post) why I thought that young people were fighting so much, was now to be killed by a boy / a. .. and my answer did not change much.

because they have nothing to do! Because parents do not give them ball, or not recorded in activities for the idiots have to do, because they are not taught to think for themselves, because they do not give you the value of books , reading and what it all means, culture, vocabulary, because I was appalled that young people today are, most of them empty, and background are not only parents, but will the government is interested in having a stupid people, because the bank did not Cristina, because I did not bank the asshole of her husband, because instead of discussing things, are the officials, senators, congressmen and representatives to pass laws rather than debate, dialogue and to see what is best for the country and not what is best for their benefits. And people buy over the plan work or male and female heads of household, which does not help shit, because they also lose the value of what is working, they no longer want to work, but the kids that's maman their homes, why they work in vain if the parents do not and they still charge?? ah? ah?

jajaja I'm not angry, I am outraged! I am outraged fools
today day. That's right. But I'm not angry, is an excellent topic for discussion, and a good time. "

was a comment that got me to the cantina ... Come and see as we read a little bit of context, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment