Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pedicure Caused Big Toe Infection



5 Series with

hooked me I have no why, not give me much to get his head to explain why (at this time eh!), But I can say that on Tuesdays from March to June I (!) I have an appointment at 22 with the channel. I eat the suspense and intrigue, the chapters seem to me just 15 minutes, and may even be half pensive me what Caracho is what can happen, or more often "and now as Caracho out of that? Ah? Ah ?. "

With respect to the opening (the video below) for those who saw it, they'll know what I mean, and for those who do not, well, see it, something is put there!, Bueeeno: The opening there's a part where he shaved and drop a few drops of blood, my mother, who miraculously became interested in what I saw, he said (very safe) "what idiot!, so big and still short when shave." .. appears a week after a burn, and I remember that I said "what boluda!, many years and still burning in the oven you !"...
Finally,







Abraxas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment