Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Tasts Like Copenhagen

Figo says you listen to (V)

Last post, hard ... hard ... fucking task for me to talk about this band ...

Who? the 4 horsemen, the M. .. the only ... Metallica

And here I am very subjective, the first band that broke my head and certainly one that made me go to the dark side of pure metal and burning there in my tender 14 years ...


What I can say the M, the boys who looked like a ragged, dirty Jeanes made a lot of energy to the metal back to never to go top, kicked the eyelet of the glam bands, survived and defeated the grunge, the crisis will play old 90tosa and then return with all the rage of old, and in the process filled stadiums around the world .. .

Metallica could never be labeled correctly, when they were pillars of the discs take more aggressive thrash increasingly progressive and intricate, and then literally lead to heavy metal to the number 1 on the charts with the legendary black album ... survived the death of their bassist in 1986 and continued sweeping ...

And in the 90s, what happened? Some will say they were sold, which made maracas ... that ... I lowered the intensity certainly things country, rock stuff alternative, however, are very good album, just that Metallica sheet makes people want more of the same, as I said before, Metallica always did what he sang the ortho ... played at the Arctic, released a disc with a Symphony, and continued to fill ... Metallica

all, has a song for every moment of life, destruction of not only speaking men and women do not ...

returned to suffer a crisis and then released an album, St. Anger to be the weakest in my opinion in its history, anger and wasted energy, "I say musical cleaning ... and last year with a new album out, hyper heavy and powerful ... and those who say that everything he did after the Black Album is shit, let them ... we do not care, and better yet, they do not care ... write discs themselves, and that makes a sincere band that does not follow the canons that dictates the market or the fans ...

In 99 I was not, I was a kid and had not yet discovered, in 2003 broke my heart and forgave them ... and they are waiting to come and patearnos your ass again ...

The M is not a band, is an entity, an institution in the music, and who do not think so, it is because they clearly did not understand what happened these past 30 years ...

Master of Puppets (live in Seattle 1989)



One (live in San Diego 1992)



Whiplash (live in Moscow 1991) \\ m /

For Whom The

Bell Tolls (live in the Day on the Green 1985)



Enter Sandman (Live at Rock Am Ring 2008)



Here are just posts, thanks to all who passed, if you want to pasense The Song Remains The Same , and well ... in my profile is my mail and all that, we read! Abraxas

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment